Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer is challenging, both emotionally and physically. Treatments used to slow or stop cancer’s growth can cause unwanted side effects and create additional strain on a person’s body and emotions. We asked our Facebook community what their most frustrating side effects are. Read below to see what they had to say and tell us what side effects are frustrating YOU these days!
- Gi issues
- Fatigue beyond Fatigue! Oh, did I say Fatigue?
- Vomiting and peeing at the same time UGG!!
- Neuropathy! In my feet which forces me to be really careful when I walk, even with my walker. And now my fingertips feel strange (numb), interfering with my crochet hobby.
- change in taste of food - I miss my coffee
- Pain and stiffness in my hands
- Chemo Fog, and fatigue.
- Pain… every stink’n day.