What is Tecentriq®(atezolizumab)?
Written by: Editorial Team | Last reviewed: July 2019.
- Atezolizumab Approved for Some Patients with Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. National Cancer Institute. March 28, 2019. Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/cancer-currents-blog/2019/atezolizumab-triple-negative-breast-cancer-fda-approval Accessed July 18, 2019.
- Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. June 10, 2019. Available at: https://ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/LocallyAdvancedInflammatoryBreastCancerStageIII.html Accessed July 12, 2019.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. May 27, 2019. Available at: https://ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/TripleNegativeBreastCancer.html Accessed July 19, 2019.
- Prescribing Information. Genentech. 2019. Available at: https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/tecentriq_prescribing.pdf Accessed July 19, 2019.
- Tecentriq. DailyMed. US National Library of Medicine. May 13, 2019. Available at: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=6fa682c9-a312-4932-9831-f286908660ee Accessed July 19, 2019.