Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: October 2019.
- Targeted therapy: monoclonal antibodies, anti-angiogenesis, and other cancer therapies. Chemocare. Available at http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/what-is-chemotherapy/targeted-therapy.aspx. Accessed 9/20/18.
- Targeted cancer therapies. National Cancer Institute. Available at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/targeted-therapies/targeted-therapies-fact-sheet. Accessed 9/20/18.
- Incorvati JA, Shah S, Mu Y, Lu J. Targeted therapy for HER2 positive breast cancer. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. 2013;6:38. doi:10.1186/1756-8722-6-38.
- Targeted therapy for breast cancer. American Cancer Society. Available at https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/treatment/targeted-therapy-for-breast-cancer.html. Accessed 9/20/18.
- Lynparza product website. AstraZeneca. Available at https://www.lynparza.com/breast-cancer/what-is-lynparza.html. Accessed 8/22/18.
- Clancy, S. (2008) DNA damage & repair: mechanisms for maintaining DNA integrity. Nature Education 1(1):103. Available at https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/dna-damage-repair-mechanisms-for-maintaining-dna-344. Accessed 8/22/18.
- Afinitor product website. Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Available at https://www.us.afinitor.com/metastatic-breast-cancer/. Accessed 8/31/18.