Coping with Late-Stage Cancer
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: December 2018.
- Choices for care when treatment may not be an option. National Cancer Institute. Available at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/advanced-cancer/care-choices. Accessed 10/26/18.
- Hospice care. National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. Available at https://www.nhpco.org/about/hospice-care. Accessed 10/26/18.
- Gawande, Atul. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End. New York: Metropolitan Books, Henry Holt and Company, 2014.
- Medline Plus. National Institutes of Health. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/endoflifeissues.html. Accessed 11/14/18.
- National Institute on Aging. Available at https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/publication/end-life-helping-comfort-and-care/introduction. Accessed 11/14/18.