Treatment Side Effects – Cognitive Difficulties
- Memory or concentration problems and cancer treatment. National Cancer Institute. Available at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/side-effects/memory. Accessed 8/15/18.
- Ahles TA, Root JC, Ryan EL. Cancer- and Cancer Treatment–Associated Cognitive Change: An Update on the State of the Science. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012;30(30):3675-3686. doi:10.1200/JCO.2012.43.0116.
- Grisham J. Behavioral psychologist Tim Ahles discusses cognitive changes associated with cancer treatment. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Available at https://www.mskcc.org/blog/behavioral-psychologist-tim-ahles-discusses-cognitive-changes-associated-treatment. Accessed 8/15/18.
- Central neurotoxicity, memory loss, and their relationship to chemotherapy. Chemocare. Available at http://www.chemocare.com/chemotherapy/side-effects/central-neurotoxicity-memory-loss.aspx. Accessed 8/15/18.
- Ferguson RJ, Ahles TA, Saykin AJ, et al. Cognitive-behavioral management of chemotherapy-related cognitive change. Psycho-oncology. 2007;16(8):772-777. doi:10.1002/pon.1133.