Breast Cancer Screening
- Oeffinger KC, Fontham ETH, Etzioni R, et al. Breast cancer screening for women at average risk: 2015 guideline update from the American Cancer Society. JAMA. 2015;314(15):1599-1614. doi:10.1001/jama.2015.12783
- ACOG Revises Breast Cancer Screening Guidance: Ob-Gyns Promote Shared Decision Making. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Available at https://www.acog.org/About-ACOG/News-Room/News-Releases/2017/ACOG-Revises-Breast-Cancer-Screening-Guidance--ObGyns-Promote-Shared-Decision-Making. Accessed 8/21/18.
- Breast cancer screening guidelines for women. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/breast/pdf/BreastCancerScreeningGuidelines.pdf. Accessed 8/21/18.
- Kösters JP, Gøtzsche PC. Regular self-examination or clinical examination for early detection of breast cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003;(2):CD003373. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD003373. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5ac9/43e0db77e31f83f13e63a75d5e8429d11dc2.pdf.
- Breast and ovarian cancer and family history risk categories. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/genomics/resources/diseases/breast_ovarian_cancer/risk_categories.htm. Accessed 8/21/18.